Campers can sign up to for instruction in one of the following events. Event eligibility depends on gender and age.
- Barrel Racing
- Pole Bending
- Goat Tying
- Breakaway Roping
- Tie-down Roping
- Team Roping
- Steer Wrestling/Chute Doggin’
- Beginner’s Horseless Horsemanship
- Bedroll or bedding, sleeping pad or air mattress, as campers will be sleeping on hard surfaces
- Personal care items: towel, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, shampoo, etc…
- Clean clothes; including long-sleeved shirt with collar, jeans, western boots, and hat for camp rodeo to be held on last day of camp. Campers may wear short sleeved shirts and blouses Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Come prepared for sun and rain.
- Long-sleeved shirts and blouses, jeans, and western boots and hat MUST be worn while competing in the arena during the final rodeo performance.
- Bible, flashlight, bug repellent, sunscreen
- Horse with all available tack (i.e. extra bits, blankets, etc…) with exception of Horseless Horsemanship Class.
- Hay, feed, water buckets, shovel and/or stall picker to clean stalls daily
- Camper must bring (minimum) of 2 bags shavings per stall (Excluding Horseless Horsemanship campers) OR shavings will be available for $6/per bag at registration.
- Rodeo gear – Necessary per your selected event
- NO DOGS
- NO PHONES
- NO ALCOHOL or TOBACCO…PERIOD
- Clearly mark ALL belongings with your name BEFORE YOU ARRIVE